Vinyl simulates classic turntables and gramophones. It offers different
sound generators which add the typical parasitic noises like crackles
and motor hum. Additionally it can make your recording drone depending
on the rpm settings. The mixed sounds are sent through a filter stage
simulating the frequency response of different devices.
- Input Gain: Control the input level before the signal is processed
- Input Level: The level after the input knob
- Clip: Flashes if input level rises above 0dB
- Bypass: Don't process anything, just bypass the signal
- Output: Control the output of the plugin - clipping could destroy your signal
- Output Level: The level after processing and after the output knob
- Clip: Flashes, if the signal rises about 0dB in the output stage
- Drone: Make the input signal droning. Speed depends on the setting of the Speed knob.
- Generators: Generators consist of a toggle switch for activation, a fader for the level and a small knob for the pitch.
- Aging: Limit the frequency range and emphasize some frequencies.
- Frequency: The center frequency for the aging effect.
- Speed: The speed of the drone effect.